Animal Flow combines quadrupedal and ground-based movement with elements from bodyweight training. By creating multi-planar and fluid movement, the program targets your mobility, strength, endurance and power.
Date: 18 Aug 2019 (Sun)
Time: 13:00 – 14:30 (3/F Rotunda Hall)
15:05 – 16:05 (G/F Atrium)
Venue: 3/F, Rotunda Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
G/F Atrium, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Target: Aged 16 or above
Admission Fee: $60
Instructor: Richard, Shin & Anderson
Souvenir: A T-shirt
As a running coach, a keen Capoeira dancer and a Tabata influencer, Richard is passionate in learning. He had participated in various dynamic trainings before becoming the Master Instructor of Animal Flow in UK area. With his broad experiences in sports, he promotes his training concept through different physical fitness exercises.
Shin is a passionate sportsman. He started practicing Taekwondo at young age, he was also a grade B football player. Shin then certified as a TRX/ Animal Flow/ HIIT trainer and professional personal fitness trainer after graduation. He aimed to provide his trainees with professional knowledge. Therefore, they can train in the most effective ways.
It’s takes hard word to master a sports. Anderson, however believes we should practice better with creativity. He started practicing Animal Flow two years ago and immediately fell in love with the sport of “natural” movement and became a certified Level 2 Animal Flow trainer within a year. Anderson has also tried Capoeira and street workout in order to gain and inspire by the experiences.
*SportsExpo 2019 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Teams & Conditions
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.