|Date:||16th – 18th August, 2019 (Friday to Sunday)|
|Opening Hours:||16th August (Friday) 11:00 – 20:00
17th August (Saturday) 11:00 – 20:00
18th August (Sunday) 10:00 – 19:00
|Venue:||Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)|
Tel: +852 2117 1011
The transportation is supplemented by more than 20 different bus routes and light-bus services. KITEC can be reached in 20 minutes from Central and within 10 minutes from Tsim Sha Tsui and Kowloon Tong. Circular Shuttle bus service is available everyday from Kowloon Bay MTR Station. (Operating Hours 6:45 am to 12:00 midnight)
- Free Shuttle Bus: (Operating Hours 6:45 am to 12:00 midnight)
Shuttle bus services are available everyday from/to Kowloon Bay MTR Station
- Public Transportation:
101X, 215X, 219X, 224X, 98D, 296D
- Mini Bus:
Mini bus services are available form/to Sincere Plaza (Tung Choi Street)
- Green minibuses:
87 Yau Tong - Kai Yan Street, Kowloon Bay
110 Tiu Keng Leng - Kowloon City (Circular route)
111 Po Lam - San Po Kong
Severe Weather Arrangements
These measures will be implemented if the Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued during or before the SportExpo starts.
- If typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted before the opening hours of SportsExpo:
－ During the opening hours of SportsExpo, if the pre-typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm warning signal special announcement is issued or in force, SportsExpo will remain closed until the typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm warning signal is cancelled. After the cancellation of the above warning signal, SportsExpo will resume with:
- SportsExpo will re-open 2 hours after the cancellation of the warning signal if the Hong Kong Observatory has expected to cancel the typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm warning signal before 2pm. However, the shuttle bus service will not be resumed.
- SportsExpo will suspend if the typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm warning signal is lowered or cancelled after 2pm.
- If typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted during the opening hours of SportsExpo:
－ SportsExpo will close in 2 hours if the Hong Kong Observatory hoisted or expected to hoist the typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm warning signal during the opening hours. Shuttle bus service will remain the same before closing.