A firm and curvy body is the dream of every women! This course focus on waist and hip training, which can tighten the muscles and avoid the extra flab! Ladies, it’s time to keep fit and show off your prefect body!
Date: 16 Aug 2019 (Fri)
Time: 15:30 – 17:00
Venue: 3/F, Rotunda Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Target: Aged 16 or above
Admission Fee: $60
Instructor: Rex Lee
- Certified Bronze Professional Personal Fitness Trainer
- Sports Science and Fitness Foundation Certification
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certification(AASFP)
- Specialized Prescription Program : Pre & Post-natal Fitness (AASFP)
- TRX STC (OPS)
- Sport Massage (ep-fitpro)
- 2017 PCA PRO & HKBPSF CHAMPIONSHIP 4th Hong Kong Men's Aerobic Championships Men’s Fitness Physique - Champion
- 2018 GLOBAL CLASSIC M PROGRAM CHAMPIONSHIP Men's Physique International Open 180cm or below 5th Place
- 2018 YOT Champion Cup Bodybuilding Open - Men's Fitness Physique – 2nd Runner up
- 2018 YOT Champion Cup Bodybuilding Open - Men's Classic Physique - 2nd Runner up
*SportsExpo 2019 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Teams & Conditions
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.