TABATA is a kind of high-intensity interval training which can effectively increase cardio respiratory endurance and muscle mass! TABATA mainly relies on the after burn effect after exercise to burn fat. Even if your workout has ended, your body will continue to burn calories in the next 24-48 hours! TABATA will accompany with dance, which is a fun course for enthusiasts and sports players!
Dance with TABATA!
Date: 17 & 18 Aug 2019 (Sat & Sun)
Time: (17 Aug) 18:30 – 20:00 ; (18 Aug) 11:30 – 13:00
Venue: 3/F, Rotunda Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Target: Aged 16 or above
Admission Fee: $60
- Muscle mania Asia Final (Singapore) - Body Building - 3rd Runner up(2018 DEC)
- Muscle mania International (China) - Body Building - 1st Runner up（2018 August)
- Muscle mania China endorser 2018, 2019
- National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF HK) endorser 2019
- Sports Science and Fitness Foundation Certification(AASFP)
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certification (AASFP)
- International Health Fitness Instructor trainer (ITC) Personal Fitness Trainer Certification(IFBB)
- Bronze Pro Personal Trainer Certification(IPTFA)
- Mauy Thai Boxing Instructor Certification (IPTFA)
- Applied Nutrition and Weight Management Certification(IPTFA)
- Stretch Therapist Certificate (IPTFA)
- Specialist Sport Injuries and Rehabilitation Trainer Certification(IPTFA)
*SportsExpo 2019 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Teams & Conditions
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.