Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I be cautious while purchasing the ticket?
Please fill your application carefully and make sure all information is correct.
- How can I receive ticket after submitting application?
You will be sent a confirmation email. You can either print out the email or show it to the ticket service counter on any electronic devices to receive your ticket.
- What is in the confirmation email?
Registration number, your name, telephone number, email address and date of your booking.
- I have submitted application, why have I not received any confirmation yet?
A confirmation message will be sent to your registered email in seven days once you have submitted the application. Please check your “Trash” folder if you are unable to receive the email.
- Can I exchange my registered email address with others?
No. Since you may be requested for personal identity matching in order to receive ticket. The registered email, therefore, should not be changed, exchanged or sold to others.
Question is still not answered? Contact us!
Tel: +852 2117 1650