A steady, playful flow that builds toward more hips opening poses. The postures are linked together in a series of movements that are synchronized with the breath. The routine practice of vinyasa yoga offers much diversity which the pace can vary and there is no one particular sequence.
Flow and Play
Date: 16 Aug 2019 (Fri)
Time: 14:30 – 15:30
Venue: 3/F, Rotunda Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Target: Aged 16 or above
Admission Fee: $60
Instructor: Anri Shiga
Teaching experience of 12 years, Anri specialises in teaching therapeutic and alignment based yoga that is accessible to every-body and every levels of practitioner.
Prior to teaching yoga, Anri was a professional ballet dancer. Yoga helped her heal her long term injuries and helped her to cope with stressful performing life.
*SportsExpo 2019 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Teams & Conditions
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.