Vinyasa Flow is often faster paced, invigorating and dynamic. The postures are linked together in a series of movements that are synchronized with the breath. Much emphasis is placed on the breath and the transition in and out of the asanas. The routine practice of vinyasa yoga offers much diversity which the pace can vary and there is no one particular sequence.
Date: 18 Aug 2019 (Sun)
Time: 16:00 – 17:30
Venue: 3/F, Rotunda Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Target: Aged 16 or above
Admission Fee: $60
Instructor: ChauKei Ngai
Chaukei Ngai (魏秋琪) is the founder and director of YogaUP, with the mission of bringing people together from all culture, ages, sizes and shapes with the tool of yoga.
Chaukei is the proud parent of a vibrant 8-year-old boy and a Certified Holistic Health Counselor. Her wide range of unique skills have nurtured and motivated thousands to live a healthier lifestyle. Her yoga discipline comes from Bikram Yoga, Ana Forrest Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Ayurvedic medicine.
She grew up in Canada graduated in Psychology in York University, recently moved back to Hong Kong which is one of the places she called home. She has been teaching yoga worldwide since 2006. In 2013, she won the prestigious International Yoga Sports Federation Championship, the world’s largest international yoga competition with participants from over 25 countries. She was the first mother to become World Yoga Champion.
*SportsExpo 2019 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Teams & Conditions
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.