Dancing with the rhythmic melody and professional jumping techniques, it burns at least 1200 calories per hour. The Kangoo Jumps rebound shoes protect your body by reducing and absorbing stress that is caused by motion. Kangoo Dance is a safe and effective workout that you should not miss out.
Date: 17 Aug 2019 (Sat)
Time: 17:30 – 18:30
Venue: 3/F, Rotunda Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Target: Aged 16 or above
Admission Fee: $60 (Kangoo Jumps rebound shoes rental included)
Instructor: Andrew Stephen Diño
Souvenir: A SportsExpo Limited Goodies Bag
Andrew Stephen Diño
With 13 years of practicing professional dance, Andrew Stephen Diño has alsotrained in Ballet, Jazz, contemporary and more. His passion for sports led him tobecome one of the six Spartan SGX trainers in Hong Kong and a general manager anda fitness trainer in XP Fitness Hub. Andrew encourages communication, so he cancreate more innovative and suitable training methods, supports everyone to reach their fitness goals.
*SportsExpo 2019 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Teams & Conditions
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.