Sports trauma could apply on everyone even though you are not an elite athlete. To fight against these sports trauma, we need to have more understanding on them. SportsExpo 2019 has invited specialists to introduce some common sports trauma and share some of the prevention and treatment at Know Pain No Gain Sports Trauma Seminars.
Date: 17 & 18 August (Saturday & Sunday)
Venue: G/F, Atrium, Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Admission Fee: Free admission
Quota: 300 persons per session
Souvenir: Celebrex Souvenirs
*Each participant of seminars will have a free admission ticket to SportsExpo 2019. No additional registration of SportsExpo 2019 is needed.
Content of the Seminars
Cruciate Ligament Injury - Prevention and Therapy
Date: 17 August (Saturday)
Time: 2:00 – 2:40 pm
Speaker: Orthopedic Specialist - Dr. Wong Tak Chuen
Summary: Athletes have higher chance getting injured of cruciate ligament, however, it also takes place on those who seldom exercise. “Prevention is better than cure” is always right no matter you are a sports lover or not. In this seminar, the speaker will talk about prevention and treatment of cruciate ligament injury.
Protect Your Ankle!
Date: 18 August (Sunday)
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Speaker: Orthopedic Specialist - Dr. Yeung Yuk Nam & Mr. Jetz Chong
Summary: It is easy to get hurt when exercising, but it is also easy to neglect the impact of injuries when sportsman misunderstood the seriousness of their injuries. Sprained ankle is an obvious injury which may lead to chronic ankle instability in case no proper measure is taken. In this case, patient will suffer from sprained ankle repeatedly and get swelled again easily. In this seminar, speakers will give you a clear picture on chronic ankle instability and provide ways to avoid injury to your ankle.
Teams & Conditions
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants must show the email notice regarding the event to our staff for verification.
- The quota will be cancelled if the participants do not show up 15 minutes after the start of the event.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Phone: +852 2117 1650
Fax: +852 2117 0023