Shoot Boxing has a history of 30 years in Japan. It can also be called a standing MMA. Even if you are not on the ring, you can use the training techniques to protect yourself in your daily life. The course is carried out at a relaxed and pleasant pace, it is suitable for anyone who wants to get a taste of fighting for the first time.
Nana Tsang is one of the representatives of Hong Kong Wushu Team. She has been participated in professional competitions since 2013, and won the world female Muay Thai championship (Bronze). She is also the founder of “Nana Gym”, the only Women's Fitness & Combat Centre in Hong Kong.
*SportsExpo 2021 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Note to participant
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.