Yoga for Athletes
If the regular exercise makes your muscles tight, stiff and uncomfortable, the full stretch of yoga can help relax your muscles and keep your joints healthy. The “Yoga Breathing Method” will also be brought into practice in class, which not only stretches the muscles, but also helps to achieve a calming effect.
Charlotte is a Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Photographer and Writer. Starting from a personal blog, and now evolve to book, magazine columns and social media, Charlotte has been sharing her passion in plant-based & simple living since 2016. With her interest in mindful lifestyle and holistic wellness, Charlotte has also attained RYT-200 yoga teacher training in 2019 and mindfulness yoga teacher training (150 hrs) in 2020. Since then she has transformed her online influence to an offline connection with her students in her mindful and grounding classes.
*SportsExpo 2021 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Note to participant
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.