Stick Mobility combines joint mobilization, strength training, and deep fascial stretching to increase athletic performance, reduce risk of injury, and speed recovery. The Mobility Stick gives you leverage which allows you to achieve positions and ranges of motion that you normally wouldn’t be able to reach. Great for those who sit for many hours at work.
- EXOS Performance Specialist Certification
•Strength & Condition Coach at Fuel Fitness
•Mobility Coach at Hong Kong Corporis
•Strength & Conditioning Coach
••Muscle Strength and Physical Fitness Coaches for Hong Kong
•Fitness & Team Coaches for Secondary schools
•Former member of the Hong Kong Basketball Team WTS
•Assistant Coach in Stick Mobility
- Goji Studios Director of Sport & Science
- Committee member of the Hong Kong Society of Sports Medicine and Science and member of the Physical Fitness Committee
- American Strength and Fitness Association approved fitness experts and registered fitness coaches
•Completed Sports Science and Training in Australia
•Master of Sports Science and Doctor of Philosophy from The Chinese University of Hong Kong
•As a guest lecturer in 3 local universities for more than 10 years, focusing on teaching physical training, team training, exercise prescription and exercise physiology Guest Lecturer, focus in teaching Fitness training, team training & Exercise Prescription
•Trained elite athletes and professional football players for more than 10 years, and won multiple Super League Championships
•Holds more than 20 internationally recognized professional sports training and fitness coach qualifications/ certificates
•Main lecturer of the American Physical Fitness Specialist and the Australian Sports Injury Protector Certificate Course
•Chief Coach of Stick Mobility, RAD Mobility
*SportsExpo 2021 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Note to participant
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Terms & Conditions
The captioned event is hosted by Sportsoho. KTSP as the Organiser. By clicking “Submit”, you agree and accept Sportsoho to transfer the above enrollment information (name, email address and mobile number only) to KTSP for the purpose of getting the latest information from KTSP.