STRONG Nation™ combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move. During the workshop, instructors will lead you to move frequently with music to make sure you’re always challenged to the max.
George started his career in fitness in 2004 as a hiphop dance instructor, throughout the years of learning and hard work, he is now certified/licensed in varies fitness program and became an international presenter in different fitness events world-wide. He is a Zumba Education Specialist (ZES) for the ZUMBA, Master Trainer for STRONG Nation™, and Nike Athlete. He believes fitness brings physical health and mental health, experience one of his classes and you’d see what he means.
*SportsExpo 2021 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Note to participant
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Terms & Conditions
The captioned event is hosted by Sportsoho. KTSI as the Organiser. By clicking “Submit”, you agree and accept Sportsoho to share the above enrollment information (name, email address and mobile number only) to KTSI for the purpose of getting the latest information from KTSI.