Flexibility is an important element for sports and movement. With twist and hips opening, great for those who want to open their hamstrings and hips. Postures will focus on unwinding the tight spots in the lower body. Explore more movement within the body.
Explore & Unwind
Date: 16 Aug 2019 (Fri)
Time: 17:00 – 18:30
Venue: 3/F, Rotunda Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Target: Aged 16 or above
Admission Fee: $60
Instructor: Phoebe Yip
As a runner, Phoebe knows exactly how it feels to have a fairly inflexible body, yoga guides her to balance her body with proper breaths and movements, connecting herself to her own mind.
She teaches hot yoga in YogaUP. She describes hot yoga as bringing her a new life. Not only practicing the body alignments, you can also practice the thought and stillness when you are in a difficult environment.
*SportsExpo 2019 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Teams & Conditions
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.