Good exercise habits were formed since childhood! Kids fitness course strengthen the limbs muscles, enhance the balance and coordination, inspire their potential!
Date: 16 Aug 2019 (Fri)
Time: 14:30 – 15:30
Venue: G/F, Atrium, Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Target: Aged 7-11
Admission Fee: Free of charge
Instructor: Victoria Wong & Takako Li
Souvenir: A SportsExpo Limited Goodies Bag
Verified by National Academy of Sports Medicine as certified personal trainer, Victoria aimed to help her trainees to achieve their goals in their best body condition with the most practical method . Using a precise and practical content, the frequency, quantity are strictly arranged.
With over 8000 personal training courses’ teaching experiences, Takako aimed to spread positivity through exercise and influence people to start exercising. She believes everyone can experience their own body change, regardless races, education level or background.
*SportsExpo 2019 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Teams & Conditions
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.