Date: 16, 17 & 18 August (Friday - Sunday)
Venue: G/F, Atrium, Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Admission Fee: Free admission
Quota: 300 persons per session
Souvenir: SportsExpo Limited Goodies Bag
*Each participant of seminars will have a free admission ticket to SportsExpo 2019. No additional registration of SportsExpo 2019 is needed.
Control Your Mentality to Reach the Goal
Date: 17 August (Saturday)
Time: 2:40 – 3:40 pm
Speaker: Sports Psychologist – Ms Karen Lo
Summary: Is keeping fit always an ideal? How to be persistent and keep up your motivation in doing sports? There are always obstacles that stop us from reaching our target. In this seminar, sports psychologist Ms Karen Lo will resolve our doubts, guide us to understand ourselves and provide professional advices on reaching goals in psychological perspective.
Get to Know Chronic Pain
Date: 18 August (Sunday)
Time: 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Speaker: Physiotherapist – Mr. Alain Chu
Summary: Prolonged training and lack of stretching could be the reasons causing chronic pain. Neglecting the situation may affect daily life or even lead to emotional distress. In this seminar, renowned physiotherapist Mr. Alain Chu will share his insight on some common yet illogical medical knowledge. You will get to know more about chronic pain and the right way to cure.
Teams & Conditions
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants must show the email notice regarding the event to our staff for verification.
- The quota will be cancelled if the participants do not show up 15 minutes after the start of the event.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Phone: +852 2117 1650
Fax: +852 2117 0023