A practice designed to strengthen your back to relieve pain and stress of your spine. Through a series of stretches and postures, a practitioner can prevent injuries by bringing ones back into its optimal alignment. Suitable for anyone seeking to heal their bodies or returning back to practice after an injury.
Yoga for Back Strengthening
Date: 17 Aug 2019 (Sat)
Time: 14:00 – 15:30
Venue: 3/F, Rotunda Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Target: Aged 16 or above
Admission Fee: $60
Instructor: Sophie Marin
In 2012, Sophie travelled to India and discovered yoga. She loved the calming feeling of it and the fact that it was unifying the body, the soul and the mind.
She then started to practice on and off in Hong Kong while enjoying two pregnancies and two beautiful babies.
She intends her classes to be playful and creative and she wishes her students to leave their mats feeling more anchored and closer to themselves.
*SportsExpo 2019 Entry Ticket has been included in the admission fee.
Teams & Conditions
- The Organizers reserve the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizers reserve the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years old on the date of entry required their parent or guardian’s consent for their participation and their parents should have read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- The organizer reserves the right to pursue compensation for the damage caused to the event equipment/facilities due to improper use of the participants.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the event. The organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the activity on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizers.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.